GE Zoneline PTAC Units - The Industry Standard
Designed for a wide range of applications, GE Zoneline units are ideal for hotels, nursing homes, office buildings, schools, apartments and more. The GE Superseal system reduces air infiltration, increasing efficiencies. Zonelines are designed for quiet operation with low sound levels and low sound transmission.
All GE Zoneline units feature electronic touch controls with LED temperature readout. GE Zoneline units are remote thermostat capable right out of the box. Just add the thermostat. Zonelines are also compatible with central desk control systems. The Freeze Sentinel and Heat Sentinel protect against extreme heat or cold conditions should the room get too cold or hot. This can prevent damage caused by freezing or overheating in unoccupied rooms.
Cooling with resistance heat, these units are available in 7, 9, 12, and 15 thousand BTU cooling, 15, 20, or 30 amp electric heat, and 208/230 or 265 volts. Other feature include:
- Digital controls
- Two fan motor
- Electronic temperature limiting
- Freeze Sentinel
- Heat Sentinel
- Upfront filters
- Central desk and remote thermostat compatible
- Smartfan fan cycling
- R410A refrigerant
6100 Series Heat Pump
- Reverse cycle heating
- Heat pump operation down to 25F
- Three stage thermostat
- Heat pump and resistance heat can operate together
- Reverse cycle defrost
- Electric resistance heat lockout
- Two fan motor with cross flow blower
- Corrosion treatment standard
- Connections for infrared/door switch sensors
GE Zoneline units are also great for room addtions, patio rooms, garage workshops, and many other applications. Get a quote on a GE Zoneline now! We ship nationwide.
GE Zoneline Documentation
- Air Distributors Company, Inc.
- 13005 Middletown Industrial Blvd., Suit L
- Louisville, KY 40223
- Fax: 888-366-1210