McQuay EnerSaver PTAC/PTHP
- 16 x 37 1/2 or 16 x 41 1/2 wall sleeve dimensions
- Replaces AAF Series 16 and Singer Type 45 units
- Combined heating and cooling chassis
- Cooling capacities from 9500 - 13,000 BTU
- Electric or hydronic heat
- Two voltages, 208 or 265
- EERs up to 10.1 and COP up to 2.9 on heat pump
- Designed for 15+ year product life
EnerSaver units were introduced in 1966 by American Air Filter. The Enersaver is a self contained one piece unit featuring heavy duty construction, the highest manufacturing standards and top quality components to assure the highest possible quality. The heat/cool chassis is a dual motor motor unit. Both the evaporator and condensor motors are high efficiency PSC motors. The rotary compressor has a thermally protected PSC internal motor. For quiet operation, the compressor has double vibration isolation mounts. Fresh air dampers provide outside air ventilation. The Enersaver is available with built-in electric strip heat, heat pump, or separate hot water or steam coils for heat.
The McQuay EnerSaver is designed for 15+ year product life. It is a direct replacement for AAF Series 16, as well as Singer Type 45 units. When it's time to replace, Get The Original, and get it from Air Distributors Company, Inc. If it's parts you need, visit out McQuay Parts page.
McQuay Enersaver Docs
The Applied Comfort 16 is a replacement for the AAF Series 16/Nelson Aire PTAC, as well and the American Standard/Singer Type 45. It is available for electric heat or hot water heat applications. Get full details on the Applied Comfort 16 PTAC.
Air Distributors Company, Inc. is a McQuay Factory Authorized Parts Distributor for KY, Southern IN, Southern IL.
- Air Distributors Company, Inc.
- 13005 Middletown Industrial Blvd., Suit L
- Louisville, KY 40223
- Fax: 502-244-2738